Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Thumb Sucker

I just figured out that there are these hand thingies that are always available to suck on. Mmmmm, mmmm, good.

5 comments:

Anonymous March 27, 2008 at 3:49 PM  

You're so sweet!! :-) I sooo wanna meet ya!

Anonymous March 30, 2008 at 8:50 PM  

He is absolutely the cutest little guy ever! I have been checking out his pics since you sent me the link. You and Jeff have been blessed. Enjoy every minute!! Before you know it he'll be playing T-ball and taking spelling tests. :) Which is still fun!! But so different than those sweet baby days.
Molly (McAlister)

Anonymous March 31, 2008 at 9:12 AM  

Mmmm...delicious thumbs :) Auntie M

bluelotus April 1, 2008 at 6:37 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
bluelotus April 1, 2008 at 6:41 PM  

Congratulations, Ian, on having chosen the best parents! You are going to have so much fun with them... Make sure to keep them on their toes!

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP