Saturday, March 8, 2008

Boy With Many Faces

My mommy and daddy are impressed with my many different smiles.
Here's just a couple of examples.


There's my laughing smile. Ha, ha, ha.


There's my flirty smile. Hey there.



And there's my biggest smile.

This one's gonna be a million watts...once I have teeth!

7 comments:

Anonymous March 8, 2008 at 1:46 PM  

What a cutie! I love the "flirty" smile.

Sarah W.

The Tucson Gang March 8, 2008 at 2:48 PM  

Man, can that kid work it!?!? Love the expressions! He's just so darn cute!

Beth March 8, 2008 at 5:54 PM  

Love the smiles little man!! It is just too much how cute you are!!!! I want to meet you! Some day! Beth

Anonymous March 8, 2008 at 6:29 PM  

Oh my gosh Ian, you are too cute! You just gave me the biggest smile when I saw you smile. What a sweetie you are! I so wanna meet you in person!!!

Anonymous March 9, 2008 at 12:09 AM  

he is soooo different!! i'm sad i didn't get to hold him tonight! will he be there next weekend for me to hold for an entire HOUR b/f everyone else gets there?????

Kim S March 9, 2008 at 5:45 PM  

He is so cute!! Love all those smiles.

Anonymous March 10, 2008 at 9:34 AM  

What a handsome little fella! So happy and loveable! What a blessing. Abra

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP