Monday, March 10, 2008

Baby Bits

After my 2nd wardrobe change in 5 minutes, mommy decided to wrap me in a blanket until my bath. She couldn't help snapping pictures of my "cute widdle baby toesies and fingies." Oh brother!

As my cousins Ryan & Jack say, you want tickets to the gun show?


4 comments:

The Tucson Gang March 10, 2008 at 2:00 PM  

OMG - I LOVE these pictures...how totally sweet. The boys will LOVE the gun show comment...can't wait to show them!

Traci

Anonymous March 10, 2008 at 3:19 PM  

Oh Ian, I already have a mental picture of these framed as a collage on the mantle :) Auntie M

Anonymous March 11, 2008 at 7:10 PM  

I agree these are framable!! Beautiful...

LCM March 16, 2008 at 8:04 AM  

Oh yummy baby parts! I love those.

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP