Saturday, March 1, 2008

Future Rock Star?

I like to start out with a nice ballad...you know to show off my vocal range.


And then move into the head banging stuff to rock the house baby!

6 comments:

Anonymous March 2, 2008 at 1:10 AM  

ian, it was sooo good to see you tonight at church!! you are getting sooo big!! i love you!! -Becci :)

Anonymous March 3, 2008 at 8:31 AM  

Ian, I can't wait to see you in concert! You will totally rock the house :) Auntie M

Anonymous March 3, 2008 at 10:43 PM  

Ian - you are so cute but I can not stop looking at your sweet little foot - You are getting so big!!!

Anonymous March 4, 2008 at 12:27 PM  

Ian, you are so cute!!!!!!! I love looking at your pics.

celestemc March 4, 2008 at 10:20 PM  

Definitely a worship leader in the making! What a cutie!

Jennifer March 7, 2008 at 9:25 PM  

Um...I didn't think it would be possible for a baby boy to be cuter than my two little guys, but then I meet Ian. You ARE a rock star, little guy. Tell mommy and daddy hi for me. Love, your biggest fan, Jenn.

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP