Watching TV
My mommy stuck me in this chair today and I looked up to see the most amazing thing! It's a big box with pictures and music. Mommy said it's called a bd...no, that's not right...a gc...no...oh, I remember, a TV. I sure like that TV. Now, somebody get me my bottle.
Oh yeah, speaking of food. I went to the doctor today for my 2 month check up. The nice doctor said I was getting big. He told mommy & daddy that I am in the 95th percentile for weight and the 75th for height. (Whatever that means.) Then some mean lady stuck a huge pokie thing in my leg. I don't think I like her very much. I am CRABBY after that doctor visit. Grrrrrr.
5 comments:
such a big boy, holding his head up!!!! sooooo cute!!!!!!! i just want to take him home with me!
Lookin' good in the Bumbo seat, Ian!! Sorry for the shots, those ladies are not very nice. Ella isn't a big fan of them either!
You are truely blessed. Ian is absolutely beautiful!!!
Joey
You're so stinkin cute! Yeah, I don't like pokie things either. The doctors say they don't hurt but I think otherwise!!
Ian, You could be like your mom and run the other way as fast as you can when you see or find out you are going to get the pokie thing. What you did as a child always comes back to haunt you Lori!!!!
Love, Papa
Post a Comment