Ian Harris
Subscribe
Firsts
- Walked - 9 months
- Molar - 9 months
- Cruised along furniture - 8 1/2 months
- Stood Alone - 8 1/2 months
- Crawled - 8 1/2 months
- Sat up from laying down - 8 months
- Stood alone (leaning on table) - 7 months
- Real food (sweet potatoes) - 6 months
- Sat alone - 5 1/2 months
- Tooth - 4 1/2 months
- Slept through the night - 3 months
- Giggled - 3 months
- Rolled over - 3 months
- Smile (intentional) - 1 month
Stats
- 12 mos - 26lbs 1oz, 31 3/4"
- 9 mos - 23lbs 6oz, 29 3/4"
- 6 mos - 20lbs 11oz, 28 1/4"
- 4 mos - 17lbs 11oz, 26 3/4"
- 2 mos - 14lbs 1oz, 23 1/2"
- Birth - 8lbs 13oz, 21"
5 comments:
You are a stud muffin Ian!
I hope you're still enjoying the ceiling fan! Quammie still gets a kick out of it at 9 months old...
Okay, it may not be funny, but it is 100% accurate!! So adorable!!!
I think it is absolutely hilarious little man! You are too cute!
Ian, if I ever need a smile I can just come on here to your site and I will smile lots :) You are beyond cute. You are so sweet!!! I love the pictures - thank your mommy for posting all of them!
I know I don't actually know you yet, but I love you!!! :)
Hi. You don't know me, but a few months ago I read about your beautiful Lillian and I kinda check the sites sometimes and I read about the arrival of Ian. (By the way I love how you chose his name!) Anyhow he is an adorable baby (definately a stud)and I'm so pleased to hear that you were blessed with a second child. If anyone is deserving you seem to be #1 on the list. I love the picture of him pinning daddy! And after reading your story and being a mother myself it really touched me and seeing how happy Ian is making you really makes me smile! I wish you the best and enjoy parenthood because I believe it really is the best gift in life!
Post a Comment