Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My Other BFF

I met another friend. Don't get me wrong, I still like to play with the ceiling fan. But I met this boy and well, we really hit it off. He totally gets me. We speak the same language. We even have the same smile. Anyway, a boy can have 2 BFF's, right?

8 comments:

Anonymous March 19, 2008 at 7:31 PM  

Oh, Ian. You make me laugh :) I love you little man! Auntie M

Anonymous March 19, 2008 at 7:43 PM  

cutest thing EVER!!!

Anonymous March 20, 2008 at 7:29 AM  

Oh my--he HAS grown--what a little cutie! I can hardly wait to get my hands on him. 7 more weeks!--Give him lots of hugs for me!--xoxoNana

Beth March 20, 2008 at 12:06 PM  

You are such an adorable little man!

The Tucson Gang March 22, 2008 at 12:18 PM  

We loved the video! That is stinkin' funny!!! Your tucson fan base! :-)

Anonymous March 24, 2008 at 1:41 PM  

That is absolutely precious! I think there is nothing wrong with 2 BFFs especially one that adorable. Abra
PS What kind of swing is that?

Anonymous March 24, 2008 at 10:08 PM  

I cannot get over how cute you are!!!

Child of God March 25, 2008 at 11:22 PM  

Simply perfect isn't he!!

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP