Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My BFF

Who gets rewarded with this giant smile?
Mommy? Nope. Daddy? Uh-uh.
It's my good buddy the ceiling fan.
I just love watching him spin round and round.
That guy cracks me up!

5 comments:

Anonymous February 27, 2008 at 8:13 PM  

Oh, Ian. You are so cute I just can't handle it :) Love, Auntie M

Anonymous February 28, 2008 at 7:23 AM  

I think those cheeks are getting chubbier and chubbier--I wish I was there to give them a little pinch!! --xoxoNana

Anonymous February 28, 2008 at 2:35 PM  

Cute! We used to tape black and white
circles/designs to the ceiling fan...the kids were mesmerized! What an adorable baby. Love, Laura

Beth February 28, 2008 at 5:55 PM  

You are so adorable! Our kids both loved the ceiling fans too! You are filling out in the cheeks for sure! You must have figured out the whole suck thing on the bottle and hopefully for mommy & daddy on the pacifier too! Auntie Beth

Anonymous March 25, 2008 at 10:35 PM  

He is simply the cutest little guy in the world!!! What an absolute blessing!! God is so wonderful!

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP