Ashley Visits
This weekend I had my first visit with Ashley since we left that cold place with all the white stuff on the ground. Mommy says it is called Sunriver but I sure didn't see any sun. Anyway, we had lots of fun hanging out. We went to church on Saturday night. It was my first time at church. I got a little hungry in the middle but I liked the music. And we went shopping on Sunday. Mommy carried me around the mall in that sling-thing. I like being all squished up and warm so I kinda slept through the whole thing. Daddy says that was smart because the mall is a terrible place. Whatever that means. Anyway, we had lots of fun visiting with Ashley and her dad. I can't wait to see them again.
1 comments:
Awww... Cute pics - Love the one of Russ & Ian!!!
Post a Comment