Ian Harris
Subscribe
Firsts
- Walked - 9 months
- Molar - 9 months
- Cruised along furniture - 8 1/2 months
- Stood Alone - 8 1/2 months
- Crawled - 8 1/2 months
- Sat up from laying down - 8 months
- Stood alone (leaning on table) - 7 months
- Real food (sweet potatoes) - 6 months
- Sat alone - 5 1/2 months
- Tooth - 4 1/2 months
- Slept through the night - 3 months
- Giggled - 3 months
- Rolled over - 3 months
- Smile (intentional) - 1 month
Stats
- 12 mos - 26lbs 1oz, 31 3/4"
- 9 mos - 23lbs 6oz, 29 3/4"
- 6 mos - 20lbs 11oz, 28 1/4"
- 4 mos - 17lbs 11oz, 26 3/4"
- 2 mos - 14lbs 1oz, 23 1/2"
- Birth - 8lbs 13oz, 21"
6 comments:
I love the monkey shirt! You are so adorable :) Auntie M
Well, with Ian's serious look and the orange splatter on the shirt, I think it's fair warning... "Don't even THINK about feeding me carrots someday!"
The monkey shirt is cute but the lil man wearing it is ADORABLE!!
The monkey shirt is SO adorable. I totally love monkeys :)
My mom just walked by and saw some of your pics. and she, along with everyone else, thinks you are sooooo cute.
:)
Emily
i think he looks cute in ANYTHING!!! monkey shirt, or not!! -Becci :)
Okay, we have a special place in our hearts for monkeys. Probably because Fiona is one and I say that she has monkey buns. You have to say monkey like Jim Carrey does in the Lemony Snicket movie.
He is absolutlely the CUTEST little guy I have ever seen (at least since my two heartbreakers were born). I'm so excited to meet him and it WILL be soon. My guys are finally through their respiratory/flu/hack up a lung thing...so we're all clear at the Yamashiro home! Ian...you are simply delicious!!!!
Post a Comment