Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My 1st Playdate

I had my first playdate today!

This is my new friend Nicholas. He is 3 weeks older than I am.


Man, all this playing is making me sleepy!

How you doin?

5 comments:

Anonymous February 13, 2008 at 11:24 PM  

Ahhh.. Ian I am bowing at your throne!!! OMGosh - he is growing (of course)!!! The zebra outfit was so BIG and now it fits??? LOLOLOL - The YAWN's - so very sweet..... Please give him a sqeeze and a big kiss for me!!

Aunt Becky

LCM February 14, 2008 at 7:38 AM  

Unh! I want to come over and play. (Mostly with the boys)

Anonymous February 14, 2008 at 9:26 AM  

ian is so scrumptious! i'm pretty sure i've never seen a cuter baby!!! -Becci :)

Anonymous February 14, 2008 at 3:31 PM  

How adorable, and the smile on your face is pure joy! Keep up the Fun! Abra

Beth February 14, 2008 at 6:29 PM  

Keep those pictures coming!! You are sooooo adorable little man! I can't wait to play with you!!! Aunt Beth

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP