Friday, February 1, 2008

How You Doin'?

Yaaaaawwwwn. My eyes are finally open long enough to check out this really cute baby that's been hanging around. I think we're gonna be good friends...as long as he doesn't want to play with my toys. Hey, you gotta draw the line somewhere.

4 comments:

Anonymous February 1, 2008 at 12:58 PM  

Hey cutie. I am so glad your mommy made you a site that is all yours! I love seeing the new pics. You are quite a handsome young man. Can't wait to meet you!!

Anonymous February 1, 2008 at 3:47 PM  

You are definitely one sweet baby boy. And what a special one to have his very one site. Wow! I LOVE looking at your pictures cuz you're soooo stinkin cute. Hope you're having a nice day snuggling with your mommy and daddy. Have I mentioned that you're cute??? Cuz you're TOTALLY cute.

Anonymous February 1, 2008 at 3:49 PM  

ps: it's supposed to be "own" site, not "one".

The Tucson Gang February 3, 2008 at 12:22 PM  

Lovin' the pictures...what a little cutie patootie! I can not wait to meet you next weekend!!! Your cousins LOVE checkin' out your pictures and can not wait to meet you this summer...
Auntie Traci

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP