Lazy Sucker
I am a lazy sucker. No, that's not a mean name. And no, I'm not lazy at everything. I just really don't exert myself much when it comes to sucking. Let me give you an example. My mommy and daddy will give me a pacifier and I'll suck for a second and then just let it fall out. To add a little more fun to this game, I like to cry when it falls out. Hee, hee, hee.
Even when it comes to meal time, I'll just move my jaw up & down and pretend to suck on the bottle. But all the time I'm really just letting the delicious formula drip naturally. Why rush meal time? You've got to savor your food people. I can go an hour or even two just letting that formula drip, drip, drip. Ahhhhh, delicious. In case you're concerned, let me assure you that I'm getting plenty to eat (even if it does take time). I'm already 9lbs, 4oz!
Well, gotta run. I'm feeling a little rumbly in the tumbly. Time for food! Waaaaaaaaaaaa!
3 comments:
He is just perfect. Congratulations again!
i love you ian!!! -Aunt Becci :)
Ahhhh... Why rush? Good food, comfy blankets, Mom & Dad at my beck & call... or shall I say Whaaaa!! Life is good!!
LOVE the blog!
XOXOXO
Aunt Becky ;)
Post a Comment