Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Daddy's Boy

Pssst, now listen monkey, here's the plan. Uh oh, Daddy's watching...quick act normal.

Hi Daddy. No, we weren't up to anything. Ha ha ha. (Smile monkey, smile.)

6 comments:

Anonymous April 2, 2008 at 11:02 PM  

Wow Ian you are just too cute!!! You make me smile big time. I still go back a lot and look at your "Stud Muffin" pic. ...I crack up every time.
Sleep well :)

Anonymous April 3, 2008 at 6:36 AM  

What an absolute doll! Every time a see a new pciture I swear you get cuter!

Beth April 3, 2008 at 7:56 AM  

You have to be one of the world's cutest kids!! Although you do have a bit of a trouble maker look to you :) You keep your parents on their toes :)

The Tucson Gang April 3, 2008 at 7:48 PM  

Holy cow - those new pictures are just adorable! You crack me up with your clever "Ian thoughts".
:-) He's soooo adorable!

Anonymous April 3, 2008 at 11:27 PM  

i'm gonna have a onesie made for you that says "aunt becci is da bomb... peace up" would you wear it???

Kim S April 4, 2008 at 7:36 PM  

I love the comments that "Ian" makes to go with his fab photos. They always make me smile!

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP