Ian Harris
What a fun toy, Ian! With practice like that, you will be kicking goals before you know it! Auntie M
What an awesome toy! I love how he kicks it with such gusto. Adorable!
Ah...loving it. I love how their whole body moves when they get excited...too cute!Traci
Too cute! A soccer player in the making! He has good aim already :)
Looks like you've been having a great time with that, Ian.So cute!
Post a Comment
© Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
5 comments:
What a fun toy, Ian! With practice like that, you will be kicking goals before you know it! Auntie M
What an awesome toy! I love how he kicks it with such gusto. Adorable!
Ah...loving it. I love how their whole body moves when they get excited...too cute!
Traci
Too cute! A soccer player in the making! He has good aim already :)
Looks like you've been having a great time with that, Ian.
So cute!
Post a Comment