Ian Harris
Oh my gosh--I can't wait to get my hands on that little cutie! 5 more weeks! Love, Nana
I LOVE the phone book...he is delicious!
He's so cute. He's so fun! I wanna eat him up!Love,Nate
He is adorable. A little short for the jumper. Don't show Shana :)
Ian I think you get cuter every time I see you! Definitely.Looks like you're having a blast with your new toy!
Post a Comment
© Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
5 comments:
Oh my gosh--I can't wait to get my hands on that little cutie! 5 more weeks! Love, Nana
I LOVE the phone book...he is delicious!
He's so cute. He's so fun! I wanna eat him up!
Love,
Nate
He is adorable. A little short for the jumper. Don't show Shana :)
Ian I think you get cuter every time I see you! Definitely.
Looks like you're having a blast with your new toy!
Post a Comment