Thursday, July 17, 2008

Toe Sucka

As you can see, I have four pearly whites.
I also have two more poking through to balance the top side a bit.
And even a couple more on the bottom pushing their way north.



So I will chew on ANYTHING.

4 comments:

Anonymous July 17, 2008 at 10:22 AM  

What absolutely adorable pictures. You are a doll, Ian.

Anonymous July 17, 2008 at 12:00 PM  

I love that darling little bare boy! What a cutie!!!--Nana

Beth July 17, 2008 at 7:17 PM  

You are quite a handsome little guy! Glad to here the pesky teeth are not bothering you too much. Just don't bite too hard on your toes :)

The Tucson Gang July 18, 2008 at 9:02 PM  

I can not believe those teeth! I mean we were just there a week ago and yes, he had teeth and aws cutting more teeth...but these pictures really show them! They have really come down - he almost looks like a different kiddo! :-)

Traci

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP