Thursday, July 17, 2008

Grub

Mommy and daddy decided to give me my first taste of real food. It's about stinkin time. I mean, what does a boy have to do to get some grub? Walk? hahahaha Anyhoo, mommy thought rice cereal would be a good choice but daddy wanted sweet potatoes. Guess which one we went with?

The meal went a little something like this...


Ooooo, is that an airplane? I love airplanes!



Hey, that wasn't an airplane. Give me that.



Is this where it goes?



Huh, it's kind of sweet.



Yeah, I guess it's okay. Not bad actually.


Aaaaaahhhh, what is that aftertaste?!
How can you guys EAT this stuff?

2 comments:

Megan July 18, 2008 at 7:50 AM  

Wow - a baby who will open his mouth for food. I'm sooooo jealous! Avery won't take a single bite of anything.

He's a cutie, that Ian!

The Tucson Gang July 18, 2008 at 9:00 PM  

LOVE IT! I was wondering when the first non-liquid meal would get to take place. Cereal is fine, but you gotta do the orange veggie first...it's much more fun to see the mess you can make! :-) heehee

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP