Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Playdate

Today's playdate is brought to you by the letter "S"...
or the number "2" depending on how you look at it.

You remember my buddy Nicholas.

I wonder when I'll get that furry stuff on my head like he has.

2 comments:

Beth July 30, 2008 at 4:14 AM  

Wow you both are getting so big. Your cousin Miriam is reading with me today. She saw you picture and I explained who you are and hopefully we will get to meet you when we come to visit. Her first response was "Ian letter S" I am getting a little cuddle time while your older cousin Joshua is amazingly sleeping in! Well, my baby just said "Mommy I want to sit on your lap" so it is time to put the computer down :) Looking forward to meeting you.

The Tucson Gang July 30, 2008 at 6:41 AM  

Love the update...how fun to have a buddy...although I think you could take him...looks like you've got like 10 lbs on that kid! :-)

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP