Hip, hip hooray...
Hip, hip hooray. Hip, hip hooray, it's a Gymboree day! Today was my first visit to the play class at Gymboree. My big sis loved it so mommy and daddy thought it was time for me to give it a shot.
First I flew with Daddy.
But really I just wanted to chew on the handle.
Red is my favorite flavor.
Why is she not looking at me? I'm adorable.
Now she's looking at me. How you doin?
It was rocking day. We did lots of activities that involved rocking.
Here Daddy is rocking me on the airlog-thingy. Wheeeee.
And we ended by singing lots of songs.
Mommy is adding her own finger dance to the song.
She knows I love those finger dances!
5 comments:
OMG - I LOVE the new pictures...all of them...toes, favorite things...6 mos, awesome, awesome, awesome! Man - is he a cutie patootie! :-)
I second that! I love the first picture where it looks like he has one eyebrow raised.
ADORABLE LITTLE BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Ian,
I just wanted to say that I absolutely loved holding you last weekend! It was nice of your Grandma to give you up for a few minutes. You are so adorable! I didn't realize how long it had been since I held someone your age in my arms. It felt really good!
I especially liked the way you just press yourself in, sort of giving a hug. This makes me suspicious that you have received lots of hugs and just kind of expect them - - and you should.
Auntie Doris
Okay Ian, we gotta have a talk. See, I just read what my mom (your Auntie Doris) wrote and I'm a bit concerned. If she spends much more time with you, I'm going to start getting phone calls asking when I'll be giving her grandkids. I was hoping you and I might make a deal: You keep cuddling with Auntie Doris for a few more years, until I'm ready. I'll make it worth your while, anything you want, anything that makes you drool...real food? Gotcha...I'm a Winegar and I'm happy to provide some chocolate when the 'rents aren't looking.
Post a Comment