Monday, September 29, 2008

Road Trip!

We were in the car a long time last weekend but when we stopped, there were all of these trees and a really neat cabin.

Oh and there was a beach too. With no one else around!

That water was ccccccooolllld. But the sun was warm so it was okay.

Mommy says we took a little vaycayshun.

I don't care what you call it, it was sure fun.

5 comments:

Beth September 30, 2008 at 6:28 PM  

Too cute little man!

La Maestra September 30, 2008 at 9:17 PM  

Wow, Ian! I bet you're going to be seeing that picture of you on the deck up on the mantle for many years to come. Who is the photographer? Looks professional!

The Tucson Gang October 1, 2008 at 1:05 PM  

OMG - those are the cutest pictures...everytime I look, I think - that must be the cutest expression for you, but then ...No..you surprise me with an even cuter face/expression!:-)
Such a handsome little guy!

Traci

Emily October 2, 2008 at 8:37 PM  

ADORABLE!!!!!!

Jake and Olivia's mom October 7, 2008 at 3:23 PM  

Lori, I know you've been reading my blog for some time now, (thanks for all the great comments) but this is the first time I've gotten around to reading Ian's! LOVE IT! He's adorable-but then you already know that! And yes, your photos look professional.

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP