Sunday, October 12, 2008

Stand by me


Look mom, one hand!

5 comments:

Anonymous October 12, 2008 at 9:29 PM  

Thanks for posting a new picture--I was needing an Ian fix! He looks so stable standing there--he'll be walking any minute! I'd like to kiss those adorable cheeks! He's "delicious" as Ryan would say! --Nana

The Tucson Gang October 13, 2008 at 12:54 PM  

OMG - look at how sturdy he is!!! It won't be long now...watch out! :-)

I, too have been anxiously awaiting new pics! :-)

Megan October 13, 2008 at 12:59 PM  

That's so cool - what a talented little guy!

Beth October 13, 2008 at 1:29 PM  

You can't be walking before I get to meet you!!! You are too adorable!

Jennifer October 14, 2008 at 5:17 PM  

He is such a handsome little guy!

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP