Thursday, September 25, 2008

On the Move

Look out world, I'm mobile! Wheeeee. I should have tried this earlier, crawling is pretty fun.

7 comments:

Rachele September 26, 2008 at 7:25 AM  

Way to go Ian!!

Megan September 26, 2008 at 10:19 AM  

Go Ian! Avery can't wait to play chase with you!

The Tucson Gang September 26, 2008 at 3:43 PM  

OMG - we love watching you be mobile! Ryan's exact reaction was Yay!!!! :-)

Beth September 26, 2008 at 6:40 PM  

Yeah! Nice transitional movements little man :)

La Maestra September 26, 2008 at 7:09 PM  

I told Bill you were crawling and his comment was "Game on!" Good job, Ian!

Anonymous September 26, 2008 at 8:31 PM  

ian, ur such a big boy!! and... not to mention... ADORABLEEEEEEEEE!!! XOXO

Anonymous October 3, 2008 at 9:56 AM  

WOW I miss a few weeks of his blog and he's already moving around!

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP