Saturday, September 6, 2008

Summer Picnic

Today we went to a picnic with other families who have adopted through the same agency. I got to play with lots of other kids.

It was a beautiful sunny day!

While I was eating a ladybug landed on my finger. I think that must be good luck, right?



Those dimples are actually my knuckles by the way. And that wrinkle is my wrist. I sure do love my food!

4 comments:

sarah8_24 September 6, 2008 at 6:39 PM  

These are great pictures. I love that the ldy bug landed right on your hand, Ian! I agree, that HAS to be good luck! Keep on being cute! Sarah W

Rachele September 6, 2008 at 7:35 PM  

awesome pictures! We also had a ladybug visit Elise recently; I think we were coming home from the farmer's market? I think the ladybug was the highlight of her day. Maybe she whispered to the bug that she should go say hi to Ian? :)

Sara September 11, 2008 at 6:39 AM  

Look at those teeth! What a fabulous smile you have!

Emily September 11, 2008 at 1:53 PM  

I love your smiles Ian. Their like the bestest thing in the whole wide world!! The ladybug musta landed on you cuz you're so darn cute. :)

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP