Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Is it Christmas yet?






It must be. Santa came and he left presents!!!



It's 8:30am mom, can we speed this up a bit?





Ooooooo, here's a big present.





Let me at it!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous December 26, 2008 at 3:01 PM  

Oh--new pictures!! The picture of Ian yawning is adorable. I love the cute Christmas pajamas, too. I hope he feels better soon. --Nana

The Tucson Gang December 27, 2008 at 7:48 AM  

These are sooo cute! I love how he is snuggled in to your lap...w/the little yawn! What a sweetie - peetie! Your captions totally look like what he's actually thinking! :-)

Emily December 27, 2008 at 11:52 AM  

I too love the one of Ian in your lap-soo sweet. Get well soon Ian!!!

Anonymous December 28, 2008 at 1:25 AM  

awww... what did he think about the presents???

The Tucson Gang December 28, 2008 at 8:16 AM  

Ryan wants to know - what was in the package. :-)

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP