Saturday, December 6, 2008

Hey Santa!

Today, I met this nice guy named Santa. I had to wait in the cold for a long time but it was worth it. By the time I got to sit on his lap, I was so tired that I snuggled in for a little snooze. But I smiled once when mommy was shaking a toy at me and managed to knock over a bunch of nutcrackers with her backpack. That was pretty funny. Anyway, here I am with my best bud Santa.

5 comments:

La Maestra December 6, 2008 at 9:44 PM  

I think you're in for a windfall come Christmas morning, Ian. There's no way Santa will be able to resist that big smile!

Anonymous December 7, 2008 at 5:10 PM  

oh my goodness, sooooooooo cute!!!

The Tucson Gang December 8, 2008 at 2:04 PM  

Wow - he wasn't scared of the big man w/a fluffy white beard?!! Still has that great big smile...that's awesome!

Christie December 8, 2008 at 3:43 PM  

How'd you get him to smile? Henry was all business until the first shot and then he quickly realized there was a stranger-danger element to visiting Santa.

Emily December 9, 2008 at 7:48 AM  

Wow he is so cute - I am amazed at how fast he is growing up!!!

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP