Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Toothy Grins


Cheeeeeeeeeeese.
I mean...pluuuuuuuuuums.

10 comments:

Anonymous August 5, 2008 at 9:28 PM  

I think you could probably eat an apple any day now with all those teeth! Love, Nana

Megan August 5, 2008 at 10:13 PM  

Wow! He has so many teeth! I get a ton of comments on how many teeth (3) Avery has at her age ... Ian much get that all the time! So cute.

Rachele August 6, 2008 at 8:19 AM  

that is a GREAT photo! so many teeth!

Anonymous August 6, 2008 at 11:47 AM  

I'll have to bring over some corn on the cobb, I think you are ready for it :) Auntie M

Beth August 6, 2008 at 6:59 PM  

Love the teeth little man! Hope I get to see you in a couple of weeks.

Anonymous August 7, 2008 at 11:18 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous August 7, 2008 at 11:18 AM  

I love this one :o] jeff sent me one just like it on my phone :o]
So many teeth!
love Ash

The Tucson Gang August 8, 2008 at 2:55 PM  

holy cow...look at all of those teeth! not looking soooo baby anymore... :-( Cute as pie though!!!

Traci

Emily August 10, 2008 at 10:58 AM  

CUTE!!!

Jennifer August 12, 2008 at 8:04 AM  

He is so adorable!!!

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP