Sunday, August 17, 2008

Little Red Wagon

Daddy has been taking me for rides in the wagon!

At first I wasn't sure about it.

But then I realized it is super fun!




I can ride in the wagon when it's hot or when it's cold outside.

When it's cold, I like to impersonate the Travelocity gnome.


4 comments:

Anonymous August 17, 2008 at 11:20 AM  

LOL . . . the Travelocity Gnome comparison is very apt!

Megan August 17, 2008 at 11:26 AM  

Same thing Ladd said! Hilarious and adorable at the same time.

Anonymous August 17, 2008 at 2:07 PM  

haaaaaaaaaaahahahaha.... oh man, ian, you're finally getting some hair!!! i LOVE you!!!

The Tucson Gang August 18, 2008 at 1:52 PM  

LOVE IT! You go dude...the expressions are priceless...and isn't that the titanic move?!? :-)

What a cutie patootie!

traci

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP