Chunky Monkey
My feet have been dangling off the end of my car seat for weeks now but mommy and daddy have been in denial. Well, my six month check up yesterday confirmed it. Say bye bye to the oh-so-convenient infant car seat folks. I'm too darn big to be seen around town in that thing. It's for babies. And at six months and nearly 21 lbs, I'm hardly a baby. Sheesh. Mommy says I'm still an A student as my height, weight and head size were all in the 93rd percentile. Oh, and she says I'll always be her widdle baybay.
3 comments:
Holy moly! I can't wait to see how big he is. Maybe he can give Avery some solids-eating tips.
Holy cow big boy! Good for you...keep eatin' and growin'!!!:-)
Auntie Traci
I LOVE chunky monkey babies!!! I can't wait to meet you!! Yes definately time to move on to a new seat! He may surpass Miriam's 28 lbs :)
Post a Comment