News Flash
I grew a tooth! I didn't know I could do that!! After tons of drool and just a little bit of crankiness, my first tooth has officially broken through. It looks like the second one is going to follow close behind.
Now that I have teeth...er, a tooth...I'm thinking it's time for some real food. What does a baby have to do to be able to sink his teeth...er, tooth...into a nice pureed carrot or maybe some rice cereal? Mommy says my pinchable cheeks and adorable chin(s) prove that I can wait until 6 months to give real food a whirl.
5 comments:
Holy cow - teeth...a tooth I mean. WOWZERS!!! Slllooooowww down big man - we're dying to see ya before you start walking and eating real food! :-)
Traci
Way to go big guy! Those teeth are no fun coming in, but sounds like you didn't give your parents too hard of a time about it. You look like you can wait until 6 months for the real stuff. It is better for you if you can wait that long :) Leave it to the health care people to give you all the unwanted advice :) Take care cutie!
How do you not kiss those cheeks right off? I once threatened to kiss Fiona's face off when she was a toddler...she told me if I did that there would be no more Fionas....can't argue with that logic.
Look at those cheeks! You are an adorable little man, Ian!!
i miss you ian!!!
Post a Comment