Sunday, June 22, 2008

My first swim


Mommy took me swimming yesterday with Nicholas and his mommy and daddy. We all start swimming lessons next week so we thought it might be a good idea to give the "big bathtub" a test drive first. I was pretty tired but it was still fun. After an hour of splashing around, I just couldn't keep my eyes open any longer and I fell asleep laying on mommy's shoulder. My mommy says that when she was a little girl, she used to fall asleep in an inner tube with nana. There's just something about the water that makes us sleepy! Nicholas on the other hand was a swimming machine! The last thing I remember before falling asleep was Nicholas surfing on this floaty thing. I'm gonna have to try that next time...if I can keep my eyes open.

1 comments:

The Tucson Gang June 22, 2008 at 5:29 PM  

Oh my gosh..that is the cutest picture! I am really glad you like the water Ian...it makes life so much more fun! :-) Only 1.5 weeks until we get to see you!

The Tucson gang

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP