Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I love "Signing Time"

I ask to watch my favorite video series called "Signing Time" about eleventy-million times each day. So when I do finally get to watch it, I get so, so, so excited! It teaches me sign language so you'll see me signing some of the words as I dance around.

(Please forgive Mommy's singing at the end. We usually sing and sign the opening song together so she must have forgotten that she was taping this.)

Love for Signing Time from Lori Harris on Vimeo.


Oh, Mommy found another video when she was uploading this one. Check it out here.

2 comments:

Anonymous November 4, 2009 at 8:19 PM  

Oh so sweet. He is talking more now, too. He has such joy about things--he just can't hold it all in. Wonderful to watch. Thanks, Nana

Becci :) November 23, 2009 at 12:09 AM  

oh my goodness... what a stinkin' CUTIE!!!!

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP