A Chatterbox in the Making
Mommy took this video to show my cousins how I'm trying to say their names. So here you go Jack and Ry!
Early chattering from Lori Harris on Vimeo.
Ian Harris
Mommy took this video to show my cousins how I'm trying to say their names. So here you go Jack and Ry!
Early chattering from Lori Harris on Vimeo.
Posted by Lori at 1:31 PM
© Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
2 comments:
I resent the fact that when Ian is asked to say Auntie - he chatters like a monkey. What is he trying to say about his Auntie?!?!
WE LOVED these videos...especially hearing Jack and Ry Ry...Nana and Poppa were also especially cute! Keep 'em coming! :-)
Love the monkey sounds for auntie :) I do think he is trying to say something Traci :) He is such a cutie. What a talker!!
Post a Comment