Thursday, July 23, 2009

Vacation with my family

My cousins came to visit and we went to a Lake.

I floated in an inner tube with Nana for a while.
And I loved to play with my cousins.
Both of my cousins got up on water skiis which was so cool!
Now if Mommy could just remember to take more pictures, I could show you more of our fun trip.

2 comments:

The Tucson Gang July 26, 2009 at 6:46 PM  

Love these pictures! Ian, you always have a sparkle...we really, really enjoyed seeing you and your parents last week! You are a crack up...and soooo, soooo smart! Tell mom to keep taking pictures so we can keep up...you are growing up so fast!

Anonymous August 5, 2009 at 6:07 PM  

I loved seeing the kids all together. They are all so special, adorable and smart. I'm NOT prejudice!!--Nana

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP