Saturday, May 9, 2009

Swimming lessons

Suddenly I've become quite the little swimmer. I can even hold my breath under water for the count of 5. But what I really like is splashing and kicking as much as possible.

I also like doing the mat run. Watch, I'll show you how it works.


First, you stand on the mat.

Then you stand some more.

Whoa, where did Mommy go?

In a flash, you walk to the end of the mat and jump to the teacher.

The teacher then puts you back on the mat so you can stroll back to Mommy.

That's right, I'm strolling. Betcha didn't know I could walk on water.

And finally, you jump to Mommy.
Hooray!

2 comments:

Anonymous June 2, 2009 at 6:10 AM  

Boy, he is really a lot more confident in the water. Awesome!!!--Nana

The Tucson Gang June 4, 2009 at 8:11 PM  

Wow - look at him go! :-)

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP