Saturday, May 2, 2009

I'm a big kid now

Well peeps, I got my first haircut today!
Many people (Nana) were opposed to the idea but I thought it was about time.
And I seem to have retained my strength and drumming abilities so I'm no Sampson.
(Whatever that means.)

First, I played a game of freeze while we waited.


Then I tried on Daddy's hat.


Then Mommy put me in this cool taxi cab chair...


...which I patted with some shovels.


But then this lady started spraying my hair with water which made me cranky.

So Mommy sang me some songs and I was fine.

Before I knew it, I was rocking a mohawk.



And wondering why this lady kept playing with my hair and why daddy was taking so many pictures.




Pretty soon I didn't even notice the hair cut and started playing with my ride.



Very, very focused on my ride.


Until she did this to my hair...on purpose!


Where did all those curls come from? And what is "product"?

4 comments:

La Maestra May 3, 2009 at 8:00 AM  

Your first of many haircuts, Ian! You are positively dashing!

Beth May 3, 2009 at 2:06 PM  

Way too cute! Where did you go?? It looks like a LOT of fun!! Both my kids were 2 1/2 before their first hair cut! Miriam just had hers about 3 months ago :)

The Tucson Gang May 3, 2009 at 5:35 PM  

That is really, really cute! Way to go BIG boy! We're so impressed at how easy going you were doing the process! Wahoo...I told your mom she needs a flobee...that's what your nephews use and it's super fun to watch your hair get sucked up on it's end while getting cut! :-)

Anonymous May 4, 2009 at 9:52 AM  

Bah humbug!!! But, he is adorable even with short hair! --Nana

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP