A new record
I went to the doctor yesterday for my 1 year well baby visit. They put this circle on my head which I did NOT like. Then they made me sit on this metal thing without any clothes on. I did NOT like that either. Once mommy wrapped me in a blanket and gave me a bottle, everything was all better.
After I let out one of my famous happy screams, the doctor came in and handed me lots of sticks to play with and even made some bubbles for me. He told me that I was still on track to be a big, strong football player since my height is in the 95th percentile and my weight is in the 90th percentile. I don't know what percentiles are. For that matter, I don't know what football is. I just smiled and ran around the little room.
Mommy told the doctor that I have not been sleeping as well and have been crankier than usual too. Oh, and very clingy too. She thought I might have an ear infection. The doctor said my ears were clear but that my 2 year molars may be coming in! Apparently that's some kind of record. All I know is that my teeth hurt. Humph.
After that, the nurse came in and POKED ME IN THE LEG! Why does she keep doing that? Well, Mommy scooped me up and sang me a song which made me feel much better. I had a nap when we got home and when I woke up, we went to Nicholas' house to play! So the day turned out to be pretty fun after all.
1 comments:
Poor baby...but all those pokes and cold things make you big and strong! Keep growing - your big cousins can't wait to play with you!
Post a Comment