Ian Harris
I'm working on my upper body with a little light boxing.Jack, Ryan, do you want tickets to the gun show?
Wowzers...Jack and Ryan are going to have to look out - a few more months of crawling through tunnels and working on those "guns" - they're going to be in trouble. We'd better start our own Army training program! :-)
Boy is he getting big fast. It's been a while since I checked out the site. Wow what a toddler he's becoming.
Okay--we NEED more pictures! We're missing you all. --Nana
Ian you are way too cute!!! Love you!!!
Post a Comment
© Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
4 comments:
Wowzers...Jack and Ryan are going to have to look out - a few more months of crawling through tunnels and working on those "guns" - they're going to be in trouble. We'd better start our own Army training program! :-)
Boy is he getting big fast. It's been a while since I checked out the site. Wow what a toddler he's becoming.
Okay--we NEED more pictures! We're missing you all. --Nana
Ian you are way too cute!!! Love you!!!
Post a Comment