Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The little Ian that could

I think I can. I think I can. I think I can...
















I CAN!

6 comments:

Rachele November 25, 2008 at 10:29 PM  

absolutely freakin adorable. I love the 4th photo.

The Tucson Gang November 26, 2008 at 4:47 AM  

Love these...you can "see" him thinkin' about it! Totally love these...

Anonymous November 26, 2008 at 8:17 AM  

Sometimes the moment is more powerful in still pictures than it is in video. Great post!

Megan November 26, 2008 at 8:24 AM  

So cute! Such a talented little guy.

Anonymous November 26, 2008 at 10:43 AM  

So adorable!!! It is great to see me using the little "historic" rocker! It looks just the right size for him! Does he sit in it very much or is it just a perch for starting to walk? Too cute! --Nana

Emily November 27, 2008 at 9:34 AM  

Yay more pictures!! I LOVE THESE - they are way too cute.
Happy Thanksgiving!

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP