Sunday, September 19, 2010

Beach Trip

We went on a trip to Newport with my friends Nicholas and Bethany and their parents.  It rained cats and dogs all weekend but that didn't slow us down.  We went to the Aquarium, walked on the pier to see the sea lions and played on the beach. 

I loved playing with baby Bethany.
She makes me smile.
But I'm serious about the beach.  I love making sand castles.
And I also love splashing in the ocean.
But I did pause for 1 second to take a picture with mommy and daddy.
This is Nicholas and Bethany and their mommy and daddy.  We love these friends!
Nicholas and I got chompers at the Aquarium.  I picked an alligator and Nicholas picked a shark.
Out of no where, Nicholas and I decided to give some hugs.
We are really, really, really cute!
After all those hugs and all that fun at the beach, we were wiped out!

2 comments:

Anonymous September 20, 2010 at 1:43 PM  

Oh what great pictures. Those are two gorgeous families. I loved the boys giving hugs--too cute. --Love, Nana

The Tucson Gang September 20, 2010 at 4:29 PM  

Oh these pictures are adorable! What a fun friendship!

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP