Saturday, June 19, 2010

Strawberry Festival 2010

We drove and drove and drove up to the Dixie Mountain Grange for the yummiest strawberry shortcake around! Nana and Papa came too.



And Nicholas, baby Bethany, their parents and their grandparents. We made our own little parade driving up there!



Have I mentioned how much I looooooove strawberries?





Papa wins the prize for eating the most strawberries though.




Can you believe he ate the whole thing? I can't wait until Mommy and Daddy will let me eat as many as Papa.

2 comments:

Anonymous June 19, 2010 at 10:24 PM  

Boy--that was good stuff! What fun! We decided that the Hansberrys' need to come one of these years, then we'd have a giant parade! --Nana

The Tucson Gang June 20, 2010 at 10:52 AM  

Wow - looks like a lot of fun...yum, yum! :-)

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP