Turning 2
My birthday was made up of 16 guests, 141 pictures, dozens of presents, 1 cake, 7 different choruses of "Happy Birthday" from near and far and about a bazillion kisses. Let me tell you, it was wonderful! Mommy says she'll spare you all 141 pics but here are some of the highlights:
I turned two this year as you can see on my shirt. And Auntie M brought me balloons!
She also flipped me upside down which makes me laugh.
Ashley also found lots of ways to make me giggle.
My best buddy Nicholas brought his mom, Grammy and little sister (in his mommy's belly).
Nicholas and I had lots of fun playing in my kitchen.
Mommy let us pick elephant or monkey plates. I chose monkey.
This is the sign for cake in case you didn't realize what I was eating.
2 comments:
So much love for a special little boy. Happy Birthday, Ian Love, Nana
happy birthday ian. hope you had fun, lots of fun, love jack, ryan,traci,todd :-) ;-)ian
Post a Comment