Sunday, October 25, 2009

Harvest Party

My buddy Nicholas and I took our parents to the Harvest Party at church last weekend.
I dressed up as a fisherman and Nicholas was a firefighter.

I got to play games.

Like putting duckies in a basket (this one was my favorite).

And Daddy helped me put beanbags in the lions mouth!

We had lots of fun and can't wait to go trick or treating this weekend!









3 comments:

The Tucson Gang October 29, 2009 at 7:10 AM  

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!! I am so glad you updated w/these new pictures. He looks adorable and I bet daddy can hardly wait to have this little boy help him w/the fishing...for real fish and not little plastic duckies!

Anonymous October 29, 2009 at 2:42 PM  

OHHHHHHHH so cute! Happy Halloween, Ian! I loved that he looked so engaged in all those activities! He was really enjoying himself and the fishing outfit is toooo adorable!!! --Nana

Beth November 2, 2009 at 6:26 PM  

Happy Halloween! How is it one little guy could be so darn cute!!! Hopefully snow won't keep us from seeing you this Christmas!

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP