Ian Harris
Running downhill from Lori Harris on Vimeo.
We are sooo glad you got this video up! The boys and I loved watching (and listening) to it over and over. Really, really cute!Jack says, "Oooo, it's really scary...run for your life!"Ryan says, "Shake your bootie". ??? don't think it has much to do w/the video - I think he's just in the mood! :-)
Way too cute! I knew he would be running in no time!!
Post a Comment
© Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
2 comments:
We are sooo glad you got this video up! The boys and I loved watching (and listening) to it over and over. Really, really cute!
Jack says, "Oooo, it's really scary...run for your life!"
Ryan says, "Shake your bootie". ??? don't think it has much to do w/the video - I think he's just in the mood! :-)
Way too cute! I knew he would be running in no time!!
Post a Comment