My trip to the desert
Mommy and Daddy and I flew in an airplane to a very warm place called Arizona. I had to get up very early which didn't bother me too much. And I got to eat some yummy food at the airport. But I didn't like sitting in the plane very much. Mommy and I hung out with the flight attendants in the back for most of the flight which was fine by me.
I had lots of fun playing with Nana and Papa too.
Nana read me books. Reading books is my favorite thing to do right now.
Papa fed me ice cream. Where has this creamy deliciousness been all my life?
In fact, this is what I think about going home. (Nana taught me this new trick.)
Haha, just kidding. By the time we went home, I had that flying thing down. I snoozed most of the way and when I woke up, we were in Portland. Hooray!
3 comments:
These pictures are great! I love the ones with the boys in the wicker trunk. Too cute!
I LOVE these! Such fun memories of a extra special visit! :-) We miss you guys - it's awful quiet w/o the Twinkle, twinkle songs and peek-a-boo games! :-)
I need to pay better attention to your blog! Next time your in town we definitely need to have Ian and Liam meet! :o)
Post a Comment