Sunday, May 18, 2008

Go Beavs!


I think orange is my color!

7 comments:

Anonymous May 18, 2008 at 8:34 AM  

While you are adorable Ian, I really think you need some green and yellow in your wardrobe!!

Sarah W

Megan May 18, 2008 at 9:44 AM  

Wow! What an adorable picture!

Emily May 18, 2008 at 12:11 PM  

Cute! I'm so happy that you're a beaver fan :)

The Tucson Gang May 18, 2008 at 5:04 PM  

OMG - THAT IS SOOO STINKIN' CUTE! Lovin it! GO BEAVS! :-)

Anonymous May 18, 2008 at 11:19 PM  

how cute are you??? i miss you, i haven't seen you in a MILLION YEARS!!! you've gotten so big!! :( i hope to see you soon, little man! XOXO

Anonymous May 19, 2008 at 5:20 PM  

I think some green and yellow would really bring out your eyes, Ian! Maybe something with a duck on it.... Auntie M

LCM May 26, 2008 at 3:29 PM  

I agree with Sarah, some green and yellow would look great.

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP